Just In: Market Report for Greater Pasadena in the Fourth Quarter of 2016
According to the Pasadena Foothills Association of Realtors ITEC Multiple Listing Service, units sold increased in Pasadena by 9.5% and in South Pasadena by 9.4% in the fourth quarter of 2016 compared to the fourth quarter of 2015.
- Altadena saw the biggest drop in units sold with a decrease of 19.4%, followed by San Marino with sold units down 6.3%
- La Canada Flintridge saw a small decline of 1.7% units sold compared to the prior year.
- Four of the five areas covered in this report enjoyed an increase in average sales price year over year.
- Average sales price in Pasadena, Altadena, South Pasadena and San Marino experienced increases of 4.8%, 12.8%, 7.2% and 6%, respectively, while the average sales price in La Canada Flintridge remained flat.
- As a result of the gains made in units sold and average sales price, Pasadena’s sales volume increased 14.8% and South Pasadena increased 17.2% year over year.
View the complete market report by clicking here.
If you’re thinking of selling your property, now is a great time to take advantage of the market. Contact me for a private, confidential market conversation.