With an intimate understanding of the real estate sales process, Michael is frequently invited to guest speak at various meetings, seminars, breakfasts/lunches, and even office trainings.
Some of Michael’s speaking experiences include:
- 2011 Law Offices of Donald P. Schweitzer Family Law: In House Training topic: Being Pro-Active in a Complicated Real Estate Sale, presented to entire law firm
- 2012 Keller Williams Realty, topic: How I Do It, to a broker audience of 75
- 2013 Keller Williams Realty, Presentation of Cultural Icon Award, discussion to entire brokerage of the best ways to be of service to any client
- 2014: Conducted a Continuing Legal Education course titled “Residential Disclosures” to over 40 real estate attorneys at the Pasadena Bar Association
- 2015: Featured with 2 real estate litigators at the San Gabriel Fiduciary Round Table speaking on “Dual agency pitfalls and other important issues to consider”
- 2015 Pasadena Unified John Muir High entrepreneur course, speech to 40 students, parents, administrators about being a responsible and passionate real estate agent in Pasadena
- 2016 ProVisors Glendale: What Realtors Will Never Tell You, a speech to 40 members
- 2017: ProVisors Pasadena: What Realtors Will Never Tell You, a speech to 40 members
- 2018: Sotheby’s International Realty in Beverly Hills, Premier Property Panel, a training speech to 75 SoCal brokers
- 2018: Sotheby’s International Realty GNE at the Las Vegas Convention: Objection School in the Service Economy, a speech to an audience of 150
- 2019 VG Financial Conference in Pasadena: What Realtors Will Never Tell You, and Market Update, to a group of 75 homeowners
- Ongoing: Featured speaker at various law offices
To book Michael as a featured guest speaker at your upcoming event, please click here to download the Speaker Inquiry Form and submit your request.